Black countertops are a stylish addition to many kitchens and bathrooms. Whether glossy or matte, solid or veined, a black countertop has enduring style.
A Solid Black countertop in a solid color like black can help with minimalist design. This solid black quartz countertop gives an unbroken surface of color and shine, which is ideal for modern kitchens. The color also contrasts well with the colors of the cabinetry, making the entire room pop.
- Gorgeous quartz tabletop with eased edge
- 3/4" Plywood Underlayment
- Non-porous with superior performance against staining, scratching and scorching
- Maintenance-free no sealing or special cleaners required
- Thickness:3/4 Inch
- 1.5 Inches finishing end
- Wipe surface with a wet sponge.
- Let it air dry
While Solid Black countertops are definitely a bold choice, it’s likely that homeowners looking to “go to the dark side” in their kitchen or bathroom remodel already made that decision a long time ago. If you’re among the budding designers who have fallen in love with an unforgettable black countertop design, it’s time to purchase a high-quality black surface.